And... while I'm introducing the new look I'll give a little explanation...
It reminds me of lots of precious things...
- North Dakota... all the dearly loved Ks and precious friends there
- the promise... that He brings much fruit out of our being poured out and given up
- the (global) harvest is plentiful, the workers are few, therefore pray earnestly!
- the (household) harvest I'm aiming for as a peacemaking mama, serving these treasured children
- to pour our lives into eternal things... the things that will last and won't blow and burn away
- the glass jar filled with wheat that reminds us of the eternal praise that our loved ones and all the saints who have gone on before us are a part of now...the fruit those lives are still bearing... where one day we will join in the forever unhindered celebration of God's grace. My mama, Maelee Linn...
And.... WAY more than new stationary here.... we are thrilled with the arrival of our niece Alexia! Just waiting for a few more pics to make a proper post for your welcome here, little love. (just a little trying-to-be-patient hint). We are so eager to meet you on FaceTime!!!