photo Blog_Header_zps57c9086d.png  photo Blog_Nav_Journal_zpse1d0be57.png photo Blog_Nav_OurFamily_zps98b06106.png photo Blog_Nav_WellWorn_zps205b1fdf.png photo Blog_Nav_Favorites_zps1161e1b4.png photo Blog_Nav_LearningLinks_zps7d1e6335.png

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Peacemaking Authority... continued

I mentioned a little while ago that I've been thinking and writing too much about parenting stuff lately.  It's gotten a little out of control and I'm really eager to wrap this baby up and put it to rest.... but oh!  may I also see it more lived out in this broken mama....

It's long, and I've tried to edit it down, but I guess all this is pretty important to me.  If you're interested, I'd be super happy to dialogue with any of you about this kind of stuff in parenting.  At the end of the post linked to just below, is a looong list of related articles and books that have nailed or encouraged me in one way or another on this topic.  I'd love to hear from you about this topic, dear friends!!

So, here it is:   Peacemaking Authority:  Thoughts on Kind Parenting from a Recovering Obedience Addict.   I'm posting it back a month so as not to push out all the cute pics of our kids and my handsome man in his Bonhoeffer spectacles!

No comments:

Post a Comment