photo Blog_Header_zps57c9086d.png  photo Blog_Nav_Journal_zpse1d0be57.png photo Blog_Nav_OurFamily_zps98b06106.png photo Blog_Nav_WellWorn_zps205b1fdf.png photo Blog_Nav_Favorites_zps1161e1b4.png photo Blog_Nav_LearningLinks_zps7d1e6335.png

Monday, August 22, 2011

good thing the drain's clogged


 first corn harvested... a taste of Buffalo (N Dakota)
four eager tasters who just would not wait...

 oh my.... I gasped and covered my face with my hand when I saw this little doggy lick ...



 Chinese friends all love that he's got two swirls up there...
it does *not* go unnoticed, untouched, uncommented on...
 and... good thing for me that it was just chilly enough that I be warmth for him

may he learn to love good work
 may he still return for cuddles
and for tomorrows clogged drains, may I take joy too



1 comment: