photo Blog_Header_zps57c9086d.png  photo Blog_Nav_Journal_zpse1d0be57.png photo Blog_Nav_OurFamily_zps98b06106.png photo Blog_Nav_WellWorn_zps205b1fdf.png photo Blog_Nav_Favorites_zps1161e1b4.png photo Blog_Nav_LearningLinks_zps7d1e6335.png

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

how did we miss this?

The kids and I were looking through old pictures recently and we found this video that I really don't remember at all.  I'm quite sure if I had seen it, I would remember having to squeeze tight to keep things together while I watched my son dance like this....


I know this won't strike everyone as funny as it does me, but there are some of you who I think just might laugh like I have.  Ladies, you know who you are, prepare your bladders....


John was in my belly there....  April 2009:  Isaiah was 3yo, Marian 1.5.

2 comments:

  1. What I love most about this video, Jill, is hearing the sweet, amazing sound of your laugh! And of Marian's in the end of the video. What a blessing it is to hear it. Love you and miss you!
    Auntie Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! What a funny guy!! And JIll, I so love your blog. What a gift :)

    ReplyDelete