photo Blog_Header_zps57c9086d.png  photo Blog_Nav_Journal_zpse1d0be57.png photo Blog_Nav_OurFamily_zps98b06106.png photo Blog_Nav_WellWorn_zps205b1fdf.png photo Blog_Nav_Favorites_zps1161e1b4.png photo Blog_Nav_LearningLinks_zps7d1e6335.png

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

a new friend

Last week I found a free gift online. A link from a link from a friend turned out to be a "new mentor" for me, as my husband so keenly understood when I showed him the blog. I've never met this sweet farmer's wife but I do call her a friend.

Ann Voskamp's blog " Holy Experience" is filled with Life substance of the Word told with rare meekness and a quality of beauty I don't think I've ever seen on a blog. Honestly, rarely seen in word form. I could try to list the posts that have stood out to me, but it's not worth listing. Every one I've read has left me delighted or nourished or challenged or stirred. My only tips: take a look at "Meet Ann V" label at the top (especially to enjoy her statement of faith) and the classic posts link on the left.

I am a deeply blessed receiver to have discovered such a gift of Grace. I hope, if you have a chance, you will enjoy it too.

holy experience



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the gift, Jill. I too have been challenged, encouraged and uplifted reading her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only recently discovered Holy Experience, myself. What a find!

    I find myself searching for other women who share my heart, and I've found it there. And here. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete