photo Blog_Header_zps57c9086d.png  photo Blog_Nav_Journal_zpse1d0be57.png photo Blog_Nav_OurFamily_zps98b06106.png photo Blog_Nav_WellWorn_zps205b1fdf.png photo Blog_Nav_Favorites_zps1161e1b4.png photo Blog_Nav_LearningLinks_zps7d1e6335.png

Sunday, May 23, 2010

good healthcare

Pup and Flower Bear get well taken care of...



And a few more shots...



Marian was sure the car passing by was going to be too loud... if only that concern for volume control carried over to her play at home.

I take that back... I'd rather be glad for her exuberance than wish it away for it's loudness.


3 comments:

  1. Your little ones, the Crosby kids and ours would have such fun together! I can only imagine the adventures they would have if left to their own FANTASTIC imaginations!! Although we are all so far away- you are so near to my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet pictures! I just love how you really captured them in their play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marian looks some much like you did as a little girl especially in the the last picture of this set. Uncanny. I hope all is well with you and the family :).

    Cheers,

    Aron

    ReplyDelete