We eagerly desire to teach our kids well about the Lord but we definetely do not consider ourselves to be gifted early childhood educators. So we're jumping in with memorizing some short Bible verses. It seems to be the best fit for our 2.75 year old's brain. And it's such a joy to see and hear him love the Word of God and to know these words and the LIFE in them are in the air, and hopefully, in the hearts in our home. Here's what we're working on:
* Psalm 19:1 ~ The heavens declare the glory of God.
* Psalm 24:1 ~ The earth is the Lord's and everything in it.
* 1 John 4:19 ~ We love because God first loved us.
* 1 Samuel 3:10 ~ Speak Lord for your servant hears.
* 1 Timothy 1:15 ~ Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners.
* John 11:25 ~ He who believes in me will live, even though he dies.
Many thanks to the Cs for your rich contributions for our Sunday School time. We miss you dearly, friends!