photo Blog_Header_zps57c9086d.png  photo Blog_Nav_Journal_zpse1d0be57.png photo Blog_Nav_OurFamily_zps98b06106.png photo Blog_Nav_WellWorn_zps205b1fdf.png photo Blog_Nav_Favorites_zps1161e1b4.png photo Blog_Nav_LearningLinks_zps7d1e6335.png

Thursday, February 18, 2010

valentines

For Valentines Day this year, my man went entirely overboard. He had the whole city light fireworks for me.... and more, even the whole country lit them off by the zillions. Here's some out-of-focus video proof. Isaiah woke up near midnight and we bundled him up and took him out on our friends' rooftop patio to witness the war-zone-style celebration.




Well, you're probably on to it by now... there was nothing Valentines about it. This is Chinese New Year at it's most festively fireful. But, in all honesty, it is indicative of our relationship- full of sparks and fun. I do love my husband!!

(I'm so excited that I finally got a video to upload! Hopefully it will really work and I can load more in the future!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for sharing! That is quite the amazing show.

    ReplyDelete