photo Blog_Header_zps57c9086d.png  photo Blog_Nav_Journal_zpse1d0be57.png photo Blog_Nav_OurFamily_zps98b06106.png photo Blog_Nav_WellWorn_zps205b1fdf.png photo Blog_Nav_Favorites_zps1161e1b4.png photo Blog_Nav_LearningLinks_zps7d1e6335.png

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Just Beautiful...

At lunch this afternoon, I shared with my friend how my heart felt blown through, wide open and weary after hearing so much truth, and beauty.  Beauty worth aching for....

We've been listening to a sermon series called A Beautiful Design which is covering what the Maker intends for His creations...  what is the origin, the purpose of our lives, what is manhood and womanhood full, complete, fruitful and good?



A Beautiful Design from The Village Church on Vimeo.

I dare each and every one of you dear friends reading this, to listen to these sermons (scroll down to Sermons).  I wonder what you'll think of these wise words, these well presented, funny, yet solid, reasoned truths....

It's a gift I want to gently press into your hands... and I'd love to hear what you think of this... most especially from any dear friends who don't already love the God of the Bible.  I dare you to listen and find anything but goodness and beauty here.

1 comment:

  1. Wes and I have been listening to this series! It is fabulous. Life changing. Everyone, I mean everyone, on this planet should hear it!!!!

    ReplyDelete