photo Blog_Header_zps57c9086d.png  photo Blog_Nav_Journal_zpse1d0be57.png photo Blog_Nav_OurFamily_zps98b06106.png photo Blog_Nav_WellWorn_zps205b1fdf.png photo Blog_Nav_Favorites_zps1161e1b4.png photo Blog_Nav_LearningLinks_zps7d1e6335.png

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Daddy's back... and our way home




Daddy's back and right now he's jet lagging... but the four of us could not possibly be more glad to have him with us again. We are so grateful for you, dear!

And I am so grateful for the GIFT that you brought me, love. Now I can really play photographer... Abundant thanks to my dear parents, Dale and Mary K. who went in on the gift with their son. May it serve your photo-craving hearts very well. Thank you guys! I'm so excited to have this new camera!

Matt arrived late Friday night. We spent Sat visiting with dear friends from our old stomping grounds and then Sat evening got on the train to come home. Soft sleeper cabins are pretty posh.... and we towed in our own potty bucket to complete the cabin. (Locals here all viewed this as a given when traveling with kids. We are totally won over with the wisdom and helpfulness of this not so glamourous, but oh-so-helpful addition.) Smooth 11 hours, by the grace of God.

out the window






Daddy intervention.... (did I say already that I'm so glad he's home?)

the boys... looking so big
Daddy brought back lots of books for the kids.... 42 to be precise. Thank you again Mom and Dad and Aunt Barb!




2 comments:

  1. Yay! So stoked for you to get a new camera, I know we onlookers will all benefit from your creative memory-capturing capabilities, too! Happy Birthday! Love you, and love getting to catch up on the K fam and all God is doing through your blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! A new camera! I love the pictures of the kids by the windows...those are awesome! I am also so glad you had a wonderful reunion with matt!

    ReplyDelete