photo Blog_Header_zps57c9086d.png  photo Blog_Nav_Journal_zpse1d0be57.png photo Blog_Nav_OurFamily_zps98b06106.png photo Blog_Nav_WellWorn_zps205b1fdf.png photo Blog_Nav_Favorites_zps1161e1b4.png photo Blog_Nav_LearningLinks_zps7d1e6335.png

Monday, June 18, 2007

Blue Milestone

Since I was a kid, I've always imagined numbers as certain colors. 3 is blue - so now that I've crossed into the thirties (yesterday I joined my husband who's already been there for a few months) I consider myself as beginning a beautifully blue decade. I know that's totally pointless to share with anyone who doesn't think of numbers this way- but regardless of that, 30 is an objective reality.... and it feels like a big one. Feels like I should be much more grown up by now!

My husband celebrated an entire birthday weekend with me. It was a fantastic weekend.... and after all of my sweet little gifts and surprises for two days straight- my amazing man greeted me Monday morning with "Happy Birthday in America!"

It feels pretty special to be nearing 7.5 months pregnant with our second child on my thirtieth birthday. We are super looking forward to "K2's" arrival at the beginning of Sept.